Thursday 4 October 2018

Daring game : The run

Finally, there is one loser. Charmaine loses her dare. She was challenged by me to remove her panties and slide it into her friend's bag by CY. In the end, she didn't manage to do the second dare which she claims that she has no opportunity, which means she failed. I was worried at first, as she was the first to do those dares this week, and she might 'drag' someone else with her to pay for the meal but luckily, I managed to accomplish my dares.  Happy that we are getting a free meal soon^^.

For my dare, I had to remove one piece of clothing until I am left with just a bra and panties during a night jog(by CY) and was only allowed to get it back after I had run for 2 round in just my bra and panties(by Charmaine). It was not my first time undressing during night jog but at least this week's dares was more challenging than the previous. Base on the previous incident(I did posted before), which causes me a jacket and bottle, I requested CY to accompany me, which I had to wait until 9 pm as she had to change her outfits.

We started our run at about 9 pm plus, which kinds of benefiting me. At least I know, my mom will be asleep by the time i am home. For the first few rounds, I didn't manage to remove any of my clothing as they are still joggers around. I guess it was the 4th or 5th round when I finally removed my 1st piece of clothing, my jacket.

I was not wearing many layers, only my jacket, a tank-top, FBT shorts and black sports bra with black panties. ( To prevent the obvious wetness spot ). After removing my jacket, I was hesitating on removing my top or bottom next, but in the end, I removed my top. At least, wearing a sport bra and run isn't that worse than wearing just a panties. At that point, I am aroused and moist. When I was finally left with my bra and panties after the "N" rounds, I knew I had chosen the correct colour of my panties. ( There was a big patch of wetness on it ).

We went rounds and rounds, until CY complained that we are on our 9th round. It's true that we did ran more than what we had expected. When we were walking towards the resting point, I am not sure if it was my sweat or juice that was leaking down my legs.

We didn't rest for long, maybe for a good 2 to 3 min as I was still in my bra and panties, and CY was afraid that we might attract more attention if we did rested longer. (We attached quite a number of attention after removing my shorts). She even accompanied me back home to make sure i am safe.

CY's dares :
- Wearing a black nu-bra with black spaghetti top ( by me ) and have to walk around crowded area( by Charmaine ) ( She claims that she attached a lot of audience when she was in the bus) 

No comments:

Post a Comment