Tuesday 9 October 2018

Updatesssssss

Hey guys, there will no challenges or dares for this week or next. Charmaine had requested that, after a long debated session, which she offers to bring us to an expensive restaurant with 2 conditions of, we will be free from dares for this week and next, and she will be the queen for the event night. I bet she is collating ideas to take her revenge. hehe

Extra note : We will be going to one of the famous restaurant in MBS. It will take place on Friday, the 19th. ( Treats from Us to you guys.) 



So in fact, there is nothing much for me to update this week, so i shall excuse myself from tying so much.

Jokes..

I remembered that my loyal fans has been asking about my personal kinky life. Like for instance, do i still masturbate, do i still go commando and etc. Like i replied thru the email, i am still doing so, but more discreetly, as my mom was still "on" me at times. However, i would like to take this opportunity, to introduce , Q&A part 2

Yup, i am open to questions from you guys. Ask me any questions, except questions that will reveal my personal life. The due date will be on after Halloween night. (Check ur calendar if you are not sure when is Halloween) :)
Looking forwards to all your questions. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment