Friday 23 September 2022

Masturbating Journey

Recently, I was chatting with this reader of mine, and the questions he asked me, were kind of interesting and I will share them with you guy
Those reading my blog from the start should have known the answer, but for the other reader's knowledge, I will share a bit.


Q1: How young were you when you started to masturbate and do you still???
I started masturbation at the age of 12 or 13, and today, I am still enjoying it ( Even with Xav as my bf)


Q2: How often do you masturbate in a week??
I masturbated countless times a month, but there isn't a guaranteed number for a week. The lowest I did was 0. Yup, I was swamped that one week.


Q3: Now, do you masturbate still after having a guy who loved you so much?
Before getting together with xav, I used to masturbate immensely or play with my GF(s) from time to time.
Now, I still do. ( Who needs him )


Q4: What are your highest records?
I'm not sure the highest number I masturbated in a day, but I believe it was about seven times. ( Was wet nearly every hour)
That day was hectic. My hormones were way too high and legit; I did it whenever possible.
Shower time
After shower
After wearing clothing
In the office(during lunch)
After reaching home
After dinner
Before sleep.
I came down with flu, and my whole body was extremely weak the next day. Didn't get MC.




He hasn't replied me after that

No comments:

Post a Comment