Sunday 18 September 2022

Irritating Xav

Guys just can't be trusted, right. Not being bad nasty, I sometimes felt that Xav's words could not be trusted. For example, last weekend, I went for a short jog with Xav at one of the parks in the east. Ends up, we had a quick sex in the public toilet, and he nearly came inside me. Annoying. 

You guys must be thinking, why do I claim that his words cannot be trusted. The fact is, I suggested to him one day that we should try public sex, and I gave him the idea of a park toilet. He claims the park toilet is filthy and full of insects, and we might get caught easily. That day, he was feeling "high" due to the foreplay we had in the car and decided to have "fun" in the handicapped park toilet. 

I meant, I was keen to try it, but I hate it when he just doesn't like to remove my thong but slide it to one side. Worst of all, that was the third or the fourth time he cummed onto my panties. The first few times were slightly better cause we were at his house or mine, but that day, we were in the public toilet and ended up, having to wash it. 

The bad part was, that the hand dryer was outside the toilet. Luckily, there weren't many people around that area. It took me at least 10mins to dry it. 

Just don't get it why do guys love to f*k their girlfriends without removing their panties?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment