Saturday 5 February 2022

CNY

 GONG XI FA CAI and Happy Tiger Year to everyone!!..
Hope you guys had a wonderful week and collect a lot a lot of Hongbao. Slight sad for me okay, cause this year we did not visit much again. Maybe 2 to 3 houses for 1st and 2nd day and Xav's house. 

Actually there is nothing much for me to post, except for day 3 which i had a awkward situation. Will briefly talk about it later. This post is just for me to post my CNY outfit. Hehe. 

First day, I wore a red off shoulder Crop top with a white split Hem Zipper skirt by SHEIN. Did wore a Nu-bra but my aunty actually told me to use Nipple sticker will be nicer. How weird. 

Second day, wore some more decent clothing. A orange Romper. Not sexy or revealing at all cause i have to visit Xav's house. 

Stay tuned for the next post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment