Sunday 6 February 2022

CNY( Day 3 )

Hey guys, GONG XI GONG XI again.. Posting again haha. 

So like I said, there will be another post for my 3rd day. Went to my Uncle's house to Bai Nian and, in the end, saw something that shocked my brain. It wasn't me who initiated, and I wasn't wearing skimpy or revealing clothing. I was wearing a simple coffee colour blouse and sky blue relaxed shorts.
I partially saw someone in her birthday suit, and it turned me ON when she could still joke with me after that. Maybe she does not seems to be as innocent as her face.

So the lady who showed me her body was my younger cousin's girlfriend. A sweet and gentle looking girl who I guessed was 19 to 20. Let's name her "Alv" Honestly speaking, her looks are way better than mine, and her fair skin on a small figure. I meant that I would go for her if I were a guy. ( Well done, cousin )
The whole situation happened too quickly. As I now recap, it was less than 5sec.
So this thing happened when I was looking for the toilet as I spilt my drink. The guest toilet was occupied, so I had to go to my uncle's room as they were staying in a 3room flat. Only the kitchen and Master bedroom do have a toilet. 
I was panicking and didn't knock on the door before I went in. ( I usually do that ). The next thing that makes me scream, which I am not sure why did I??? Also not the first time I saw a naked girl. 
Alv was in her partial birthday suit, which only consisted of a Bra. Yes, I saw her bush, with her romper and panties down on her knee. We made solid eye contact, and both of us screamed while she tried to cover up. I went out immediately, and My heart was racing at that moment. 
Maybe after 30 mins or longer, she randomly sat down beside me in the living room. There was a good 10min of awkward silence until she asked how I would rate her body. I was shocked when she asked, but I answered professionally as a skilled kinky girl. She said thanks, and we just sat there in awkward silence until the time to go back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment