Friday 2 August 2024

Annoying

The other day, I had a reunion with my polytechnic friends, and one of them surprised us with the introduction of her fiancĂ©, along with the announcement of their upcoming wedding to which we were all invited. Wanting to make a good impression, I chose a decent outfit for the evening – a black strap dress that elegantly covered up to my knees, even when seated on a high chair.

To my surprise, throughout the evening, I couldn't help but notice that her fiancé seemed to have a peculiar interest in me, particularly my bottom. It was perplexing because my dress was far from short, and even when seated, it didn't reveal anything more than my mid-thigh. I couldn't fathom what he was hoping to catch a glimpse of through the table glass panel.

Frustration building up, I found myself increasingly irritated by his persistent gaze. Eventually, I reached a point where I couldn't take it anymore. Perhaps it was a blend of annoyance and amusement, but I intentionally dropped my glass of water, causing it to spill onto him. The unexpected splash seemed to serve as a reality check, and he finally averted his gaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment