Friday 22 December 2023

The lost bet (Xav's edition)

Hey everyone, Christmas is just around the corner! Are you all feeling the excitement? Well, if you're not, I definitely am. Don't ask me why, but wait for my upcoming post.

Today, I've got a hilarious story to share about a recent event involving Xav. (And yes, I did get his approval to spill the beans.)

So, a few days back, as a punishment for losing a bet, I made Xav wear my FBT shorts and go jogging at night. The catch? Most of my FBT shorts have no lining, and some are even in neon colours. He tried bargaining his way out of the punishment and being a good sport, I gave him a chance to choose. There was just one catch – he had to do it blindfolded.

Now, here's the twist: he ended up picking the maroon one with no inner lining. He did try to plead for a second chance, but unfortunately, no dice.

The beginning was promising, as he handled the situation well and kept his composure. However, as we started jogging towards the park, it became clear that the shorts were a tad too short and tight on him, giving off a, well, let's say, "gay" vibe. He kept pulling down his tee in an attempt to cover up, but it didn't help much.

It was all in good fun, but once we hit the jogging trail, it was evident that this dare was too much for poor Xav.

With other joggers around, Xav was practically hiding more than jogging, especially as we passed by the dog park area. The dog owners were giving him curious looks, and it was honestly hilarious to see him in such an awkward position. It added an extra layer of amusement to our already entertaining night of jogging. Before we started to jog back to my block, I purposely disturbed him, a mischievous glint in my eyes. I smacked his butt and touches the front part of his shorts. Guess what? He got hardened within sec.

Interestingly, it wasn't normal hardening but those with strong pulsation. The bulge was really big, and I swear I could see it twitching (he was wearing underwear too).

Ends up we had to hide at the void deck, for him to cool down. We sat at the void deck for at least 30 minutes. I even volunteered to suck him off but was rejected. The funny part was when he claimed he was good to go, and when we were about to go off, as fate would have it, it got hardened again just because two female joggers walked past us and looked at us.

That's how we spent 30 minutes at the void deck. Although he suffered through his self-imposed punishment, I rewarded him before we turned in for the night by allowing him to "shoot" on my chest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment