Saturday 4 March 2023

Flashing

Sometimes, I just love Zaogeng for no reason, especially if I did not resolve my hormones. 
You guys should know that I love to wear short shorts or dresses, and from time to time, when I am in my naughty mood, I will wear dresses or skirts, without panties or with sexy panties. 

So the other day, after having 'fun time' at home, Xav and I went to Giant Megastore, located at Tampines, for our dinner. I wore a decent denim pinafore (dress type )  with a white shirt, but I wasn't wearing any panties. 

As Xav pulled into the parking lot, which was next to the pavement, this young couple was walking towards our direction. The guy looked in my direction, but his wife/girlfriend was using the phone.  At that very moment, I was unsure if I was still horny, but I knew he was aiming to see some Zaogeng. As he got nearer,  I purposely opened my door and spread my legs widely before exiting the car. Not sure if he did see it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment