Sunday 31 January 2021

New Haircut

Hi guys, CNY is getting nearer. Have you guys started Spring cleaning?? Hehe, for me. I just had mine last week. Kind of donated most of my clothing and old notes. Hahaha. Today topic is not about spring cleaning btw but just to share what i did today morning when doing my hair. 

Today morning went for my usual salon for 'CNY haircut', a typical Chinese doing. Hehe. Went to my usual salon which the hair stylist was my mom's friend. Another aunty in short term. The only bad thing about her was time management which i sometime hates it and went to other salon. However, if i were to talk about her good things, one word, best. ( Maybe due to the fact that she has been handling my hair since i was like 9yrs old)

The plan for today was to do my hair but then, as i said, the aunty was kinda slow, so in the end, guess what, i brought Thor along for entertainment. Hehe. Was not planning to do naughty things, but just to keep me awake and entertained. ( Which worked well ). I was wearing normal tee and shorts too, with bra and panties. 

Reached the salon at 1130am sharp, and aunty was already waiting for me. There are other customers but was handled by her employee, which most of them are aunties. As usual, the first thing to do, is to hair wash. She always claimed that she hates the feeling of dried, tangled hair, which is the reason why she always do hair wash first. 

After we were done with the hair washing, i asked for toilet break first as i know i will be trapped on the seat for at least 1 to 2 hours. ( Luckily, i was just having a normal hair cut ) The toilet break was not necessary, but it is for me to put thor in.  

Upon putting the big white cloth onto me, the aunty started to work on my hair, so does Thor. After a short talk discussion on how I want my hair to be done, I flipped the switch which was in my side pocket and started to feel the vibration. At first, it was not that aggressive, but as i adjusted myself, while trying to sit normally, the buzzing feeling started to get stronger and was low-key arousing me. ( Still at the entertaining period )  
 
Things started to go a bit hay-wired after she started to cut my fringe. I could literally feels the wetness down there and I was moving a bit more than usual. Even the aunty had to ask me if my butt is itchy. 
In the end, in order not to get caught, i switched off. 

After cooling down for 10 to 15 mins, i turned it on again. Kinda bored but also when there is a vibrator inside of you and it was switched off, the purpose is off. This time, i tuned it to speed 1, which was at the comfort zone, but no matter how low the speed was, for a prolonged time, there will be still an impact.

It was near to the ending part when i increased the speed, but stopped again due to the unexpected feeling of juice flowing. ( Maybe i was extreme tight that day )
After the final touch and cut, it was already 4pm. My legs was kinda numb and weak, but at least, i know i will have a good year ahead with Thor and my new hairstyle. Hehe



P.S
Thank you guys for the birthday wishes. Although didn't get present from you guys but you guys are always welcome to purchase items from my Carousell or email me for my Used panties. One more thing will be, i had already purchased few clothings for my CNY, which i am not sure if i am gonna wear it as the Covid situation is not at the best yet. Might not have house visiting. But no matter what, stay tune for my CNY post. ( Will post my outfits for sure, but not me wearing it ) Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment