Friday 21 January 2022

ex - colleague

Let me update one more before going out...

The other day, had a short coffee session with my ex-colleague, who is a guy. That day, I was wearing a blue shift dress as I was planning to meet Xav afterwards. When I sat down, the length of the dress could only cover up to 1/3 of my thigh or maybe a bit shorter. 

It was supposed to be just a normal meeting and it was until I realized his eyes were mostly staring through that transparent glass table and straight to my thighs. I wasn't planning to show him anything at the start, but after he went through in detail about the things I asked, to reward him, I purposely un-crossed my legs so that he could glimpse at my panty ( Black ) through that triangular gap between my thighs and dress. It took him about a few mins before he realized it and I guessed I kind of showed him for at least 30mins plus before we went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment