Friday 9 February 2024

CNY 24

Can you believe that tomorrow is Chinese New Year again? It feels like time has flown by, and it's been a whole year already. This year marks the year of the dragon, and I want to wish all my readers a year as healthy as a dragon and the ability to soar high like a dragon! Hehe.

I just wanted to give you a quick update before I go to bed. As promised, I'll share what I'll be wearing this year, albeit a bit in advance. I've only bought two outfits for this occasion due to budget.

A pink Clementine Eyelet Cheongsam Dress and a black TDC Blossom Sleeved Romper
From The Design Closets

Actually, I found myself in a bit of a quandary when contemplating the purchase of a third item, a navy blue Omie Embro Floral Lace Cheongsam Dress but Xav pointed out that I already own similar clothing, and acquiring another piece would exceed my budget. Kind of sad. 

Anyway, right now, I don't have any plans for any mischievous ideas, but if I come up with any, I'll definitely update you all.

Happy Chinese New Year in Advance.. Wooohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment