Friday 8 December 2023

Back to back wedding events ( Part 1)

Hey everyone, happy holiday month! Let's savour the last few weeks before we bid farewell to this year.

So, last Friday, I attended a colleague's wedding in the evening. I chose to wear a wrap dress from Love, Bonito that covered up to my mid-thigh. (Honestly, I did not plan for any naughty act). Xav did not join me because the Hongbao was a bit on the expensive side.

The dinner and the event were absolutely fantastic. I indulged in several drinks, and the whole evening went smoothly, considering most of my colleagues were in attendance.

After the events, a few of us extended the night with a drink. Given the late hour, we settled on the nearest bar we could find. Upon arrival, we were surprised to find it bustling with people, and we ended up with a high table (not much of a choice there).

Honestly, I hadn't planned on finding myself in any embarrassing situations, but, you know, incidents happen. A few minutes after getting comfortable, a lady from another table approached me and kindly informed me that my panties were visible to her table, which included both men and women.

Even worse, she had to explain it twice. The first time, she mentioned seeing my pinky, and I was genuinely perplexed. Then, she clarified, making it painfully clear that it was my pink panty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment