Saturday 9 December 2023

Back to back wedding event (Part 2)

The next day, I went to another wedding, this one for my poly friend. It was a church wedding scheduled for noon. I woke up early with the specific intention of carefully selecting my dress, being mindful that it was a church ceremony. The only available option I had at that moment happened to be a swing dress. I even checked thoroughly to make sure my thong wasn't visible.

Xav didn't join me as he had plans with his brothers. So, I ended up going with my poly friends.

The bride's walk down the aisle was touching, and perhaps due to the church's lighting and music, it had a slightly dramatic feel, almost like a scene from Crazy Rich Asians, though, of course, they weren't that wealthy.

Everything went smoothly during the solemnisation and the prayers. It was during the photo session that our group went up on stage for a group picture. Initially, everything was fine, but when the bride, who happened to be my friend, ordered me to take another photo, I was intercepted by an auntie. Despite her elegant appearance, she decided to lecture me on my outfit. She criticized my inappropriate undergarments, stating that I shouldn't have worn skimpy panties to a holy place.

I was momentarily shocked that she knew I was wearing a thong, and just as I was about to ask, the bride decided to join in. The auntie then informed my friend that I shouldn't be allowed in the church because I wasn't deemed holy enough. Trust me, it was pretty embarrassing as people started looking at us.

Things improved when my friend directed her towards her bridesmaids. I later learned that the aunty was a high-ranking church member and had a habit of doing this to girls or ladies. Always talk about self-love and dress modestly. My friend advised me to simply ignore her.

I wasn't deeply affected by her unkind words, but I was more surprised that she could notice I was wearing a thong.

No comments:

Post a Comment