Saturday 10 June 2023

From Young

It is commonly believed that all males are nothing but lechers, regardless of age. Although Xav has repeatedly proven me wrong, I was rudely jolted back to the harsh reality.

A few hours back, I attended Xav's grandmother's birthday dinner. The entire family was present, and I dressed appropriately for the occasion. I was wearing a Button Down A-line Dress suitable for me to go to work and the occasion.

As I was enjoying my meal, Xav's three-year-old nephew( let's call him Eugene because he looks like it to me) approached me, leaving me perplexed as I couldn't recall interacting with him earlier. We had eye contact and he fixed his gaze on me, and for a moment, I was lost.

I tried to break the ice and started talking to him and playing with him. Despite his lack of response, I continued to engage with him and even consulted his parents before feeding him. However, things took a strange turn when he suddenly wanted a hug.

His parents were just as shocked as I was, but we both knew he was just a child. But then, he did something that made me feel uncomfortable. He touched me in a way that was not appropriate for a child his age. His hand was on my boob, and from time to time, he will move his hand down my dress. Even Xav seemed to sense that something was off.

Even when his parents were about to go off, he clung to me tightly, unwilling to let go. I couldn't help but feel a sense of unease as I tried to gently pry him away. Thankfully, his grip was weak. 

At that particular moment, my thoughts were fleeting. However, after Xav's revelation, I couldn't help but feel a sense of suspicion regarding Eugene's mental capacity. His age did not align with his behaviour, which resembled a lecher's.

No comments:

Post a Comment