Wednesday 8 April 2020

The white FBT shorts girl

Do you guys remembered that i did said before, most of my FBT shorts doesn't have the inner lining as i personally does't like it?? Guess what, just now when i went to purchase my dinner, i saw this lady, maybe same age as me or younger than me. She was wearing this white straight cut FBT shorts ( Sorry, didn't took photo) and it was so obvious that she removed the inner lining. Why?!, cause saw her light-blue panties when i was standing behind her. I mean, it is not easy to see a light-colour panties right?! unless her shorts was too thin..  Now i am curious if she wore it on purpose or ??.... What do you guys think??

Disclaimer: photos are for illustration purposes only
Note: Guys, does anyone had any experience in preceptorship?? I was tasked to guide a newbie. Email me okay



No comments:

Post a Comment