Monday 22 April 2019

Alcohol = MC ( Done )

Hi guys, i got myself 2 days MC. Please clap for me. I am down with COLD!!!
Thanks to the alcohols.

So last Saturday, i went to a pub.  It was for my colleague's birthday and nearly the whole department was invited. I specially wore a black Chiffon cross-back maxi dress with a black thong ( whoever saw, please do not exposes me). In the end, i was 70% drunk. ( I am still quite aware about my surrounding ) As the youngest member of the department, i was forced to drink 2 shots (which i don't know what alcohol was that) after i took my own drink . Luckily, my mentor was there, and she was the one who booked grab for me.

The weird thing was, i am not sure if it was the alcohol that makes me feel stimulated or was it that i was just horny. My 'tap' was leaking even when i was standing beside my mentor while waiting for the Grab.

About like a long wait, my car arrived. I purposely chosen the seat right behind the driver as i am sure i will do something stupid. (Indeed, i did)

There were air con at the back seats and due to the strong blowing, my pussy tingle. I was triggered further. Naughty thoughts was flooding in my head and it was making me crazy. There was a few times, i acted like i was scratching, but i was actually playing with my tits. I was still aware about my surrounding, so knowing i was so wet, i checked multiples times to see if i did make a mess on the seat or my dress. The last check slightly awakens me as I had been sitting with my legs widely apart, with the dress widely opened. Luckily, the driver was not concentrating on me.

As i know my house was still a distant, i decided to make full use of the air-con ( since sg has been so hot lately). I rolled the bottom on my dress higher, high enough for at least 2/3 of my panties to be seen. I could easily feel the cold air, and i think it was the sensation that caused me to leak more. My clit was craving for attention and my juices was flowing like a broken tap. I was enjoying myself when i realized the driver steal peeks on me via the rear mirror, and we even had eye contact. In order to distract him, i complimented that the air-con was so 'shiok'. That's when we started our conversations.

As we were talking, my fingers was also busying rotating around my protuberance clit. Suddenly, i had this dirty thoughts of, how long it had been since he saw a freshly shaven, soaking wet pussy? and should i move to the another side, so he can have a better view of my wet panties or maybe pussy??

The thing was, he was really nice. He knew my job does draining energy very fast, so he kept on encouraging and even complimented on the sacrificial we made. That's was when i decided to give him a reward that was more precious than money.  At the traffic junction, right before i reached my block, I sneakily removed my panties (no big action was made) and left it on the floor below his chair. ( I am not sure when he will find out, but it doesn't concern me).  What i know was, i was leaking a lot.  The spot where it's covers my hole was darker and soaked,

After getting off the car, i did not went home straight. I walked to the playground which was 4 blocks away ( I don't know how i got the energy) and settled myself in the slides. It was a covered slide, so it was convenient for me to do whatever i wanted and guess what, i did something so shameful, (even up until now, i was still guilty about it). I fingered and brought myself an orgasm in the middle of the slide and even peed. I don't know what was i thinking but at that moment, it just occurred. The worst part, without a conscious mind, i slide down after i peed and got my dress strained. ( was disgusted at that moment)

I can't really remembered much in between, but it was about 02:07 when i went to sleep.


P.S :
I will update about Day 3 ASAP. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment