Saturday 9 February 2019

CNY 2019

Gong Xi Fa Cai                                                         ๆญๅ–œๅ‘่ดข

Sorry for the late wishing, although today is just the 5th day of CNY. As i promised to some readers to update about my outfits for this year. Just to clarify, this year i didn't do anything stupid or naughty. So this post is 'purely' about my outfits. ๐Ÿ˜Š


For 1st day, i wore something similar to a cheongsum, but slightly more sexier. Base on the website (Yup, i purchased online), they called as Floral slit cheongsam dress. My mom did verbalized unhappiness with the length of the dress but since it was the 1st day, she didn't said much. Starting, i was quite alright with it, but soon, it became a nuisance as whenever i need to get into the car, or sit down, there isn't much cloth for me to pull to cover myself. I think my zaogeng chance was as high as 90% whenever i wanted to sit down or get into the car.


2nd day, i wore the dress that were picked by CY. We went shopping together and we helped each other to pick one outfit. We picked the same cami dress, just different colour. Quite sweet looking if i were to compliment myself. Hehe


There was no 3rd day outfit, as i have to go back to work. So sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment