Sunday 28 October 2018

Daring game : The "treat" from the Queen

Sorry for the late updates. Was busy with outing and work for the past week. So conclusion for the dinner treat on the 12th. I went into a male toilet, peed in the urinal using a urine funnel (with my dress above my ass), removed my silicon strapless bra and went home braless.

Both CY and Charmaine were astonished with my YOLO 'courage' and acting skill( i acted like normal), as the dare was really out of the league and dangerous. Especially, after i removed the bra and was walking towards the lobby to wait for the grab. Multiply staffs and tourists were looking at me. Even the grab driver had turned a few times to look at me. I did realized it although i was facing down using my phone. My nipple was damn damn obvious and it was poking out from my dress. There wasn't much choices, I rather embarrassed for few mins than 'tearing' my wallet. 

CY's dares was so much easier compared to mine. Her dare includes of wearing a crotchless panties and showing her it to the 'world' during dinner, which was about an hour plus. I am not sure if anyone saw, but i know it was quite obvious from my side.

P.S : There will be a second post for this week's dares.

No comments:

Post a Comment